I put together a printable to help guide the boys through the cooking process. The printable has the following steps, plus a column on the right to list ingredients.
- Pick a recipe.
How many people can be served?
How much of this recipe do we have to make?
- Make a list of the ingredients.
Cross out what we already have at home.
What do we need to buy from the store?
- Go shopping.
How much money did you spend?
- Read the recipe’s instructions.
- Prepare things that need to be done ahead of time.
- Finish making the recipe.
- Any tricks or things you want to remember about this recipe?
Let’s cook! printable – LetsCook.pdf
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Shared at HomeschoolCreations.net.